Here is your opportunity to join a company that is basically in startup mode. This well-funded company is seeking an Area Channel Sales manager to sell their amazing technology to multi-family propoerty management firms. You will growth the base and then hire others to manger. This company is just getting off the ground and already has a hug e demand for their product. This will be one of the most exciting ventures in your career with huge growth and rewards.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- You will be developing new accounts with residential HVAC contractors and supply houses through the U.S with a strong focus on the South East.
- You will develop new business with Nest residential installers New Account management
- You will develop your own sales leads and manager your pipeline effectively
- Identifies sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Meets and exceeds sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans, and finding and managing personal key accounts
- You will conduct lunch and learns go to trade shows etc.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Travel Requirements – 25-50%
Territory Covered: Predominately the South east to Texas but the entire U.S is open
- 5 + years developing business into residential HVAC contractor and supply house channels
- HVAC knowledge is a plus
- Must have relationships with HVAC residential contractors and /or supply houses
- Successfully sales of Smart Systems solutions into Residential HVAC and Builder Channel is a plus
- Knowledgeable in the IoT space a plus
- Proven track record of achievement of sales goals.
- Needs to have direct contacts in Residential HVAC installer space and Builder/Developer Channel.