Title: Account Executive
Client has been a staple in the Building Automation – HVAC Controls Solutions
market for over 30 years and is breaching upon its biggest surge yet. Our
success lies within our visionary and professional team partnered with the
state of the art products in our industry. Join a team that has become a
manufacturer’s #1 systems integrator award in 2016 after only two short years
of adopting their product line.
up with the momentum we are looking to add to our sales team to take us above and
beyond where our visions lie. This company is currently searching for a
Sales Executive to continue to grow our Building Automation – HVAC Controls
Solutions business in all our locations. This role will report out of the Manchester, NH
but Not Limited to:
- Works with sales
manager to develop and implement plans to take advantage of sales
opportunities for new and assigned accounts within territory.
- Develops and maintains relationships with General Contractors,
Mechanical Contractors and Owners in the Plan & Spec market.
- Qualifies, estimates and proposes on HVAC control solutions.
- Achieves bookings and gross margin goals.
- Works with project managers to ensures a smooth sales transition to
- Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity and forecast reports.
- Actively participates in sales meetings, workshops and seminars to
consistently grow in professional knowledge.
- Participates in networking events through professional organizations.
- Develops and builds long-term relationships with all types of clients
to become the trusted advisor for HVAC control solutions
Location: Greater Boston, MA area
- Must have a
technical understanding of HVAC systems and controls. Only candidates with
this qualification will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or business
preferred, candidates with a combination of education and directly related
experience will also be considered.
- Relationships with mechanical contractors in the market.
- A proven track record of technical sales success.
- Hunter sales mentality preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience for pricing
control solutions for customers.
- Valid driver’s license.