Title: Account Manager
Our client, an
industry leader and is currently seeking an Account Executive with fire in
their belly and strong desire to earn an excellent income! The right individual will have the
personality to WIN and the drive and passion to succeed. This Chicago territory has very lucrative
accounts just waiting for the right individual to step right in and develop
them. On this team you will enjoy
working at a place that offers great financial rewards and advancement opportunities,
training, benefits and more not too much mention this particular office has
simplified the processes to leave you more time to sell.
Are you looking to launch your career to the next level with a company
that offers strong in house support to handle take offs, estimates, proposals….just
to name a few things? Are you searching for a position that would allow you to
be based in a Great Mid-West Hub? This
unique office offers the right individual uncapped commissions and you earn
commissions on repeat business. Additionally,
they are a team oriented group with high integrity. They give you major accounts that need
rebuilt and ones that need deeper developed than what they currently are. Benefits are outstanding and include MM,
Dental 401K and stock options purchase plan to name a few.
individual will be selling new and retrofit HVAC projects to mechanical
contractors and consulting engineering firms. You will be responsible for
developing long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration
but Not Limited to:
- Identifies potential opportunities with existing and
- Collects project data and compares to the office’s
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the
appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members,
making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences
in the customer’s organization, including project managers, project
engineers, construction, purchasing, and accounts payable.
- Gathers and validates preliminary information and
performs facility walkÂthrough, construction plan review or other
- Determines project needs, constraints, and
responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s HVAC project, service,
design and installation needs.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the
- Provides total account business activity reports and
- Coordinates with consulting engineers in writing
- Coordinates with Estimators in the interpretation of
specifications and preparation of proposals.
- Responds to customer needs by
identifying systems, products, generating quotes and closing orders.
Chicago IL - RELOCATIONS WELCOME - assistance will be provided
- The candidate must have a
proven successful track record in selling.
- Candidate with strong mechanical
technical background in controls and a strong aptitude
- 2-10 years sales experience.